Burly rotor 160 mm
- High-end laser cut rotor, made from a solid piece of heat-treated stainless steel AISI 420 for consistent performances.
- Patented double and single wave disc: better handling, thanks to weight reduction decreasing the gyroscopic effect.
- Design based on a ten-year experience in off-road motorbike racing.
- Patented ‘‘no hole’’ vented technology for a better heat dissipation : improved thermic constancy for stronger and more consistent braking power, especially at high temperatures (over 400 °C).
- 1.8mm thick to avoid overheating and push the boundaries of fading.
- CNC machined with very low roughness (+/-2 µ), for a quicker bed-in.
- Perfect match with our Burly pads compound.
- Made in Europe and UNI EN ISO 9001 2000 certified.
Boundaring of fading