Aggressive rotor 185 mm
- Outstanding racing rotor, laser cut from a solid piece of heat-treated stainless steel AISI 420, with CNC machined finish.
- Patented riveted disc, based on our double and single wave design : better handling, thanks to weight reduction decreasing the
- Semi-floating design with three riveted Ergal links for better flatness defects and low loose, reducing the pulse effect.
- Patented ‘‘no hole’’ vented technology for a better heat dissipation : improved thermic constancy for stronger and more consistent braking power, especially at high temperatures (over 400 °C) and in muddy conditions.
- 1.8 mm thick to avoid overheating and push the boundaries of fading.
- CNC machined with very low roughness (+/-2 µ), for a quicker bed-in.
- Perfect match with our Aggressive and Ceramic pads compound.
- Made in Europe and UNI EN ISO 9001 2000 certified.
Boundaring of fading